• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Pattys day party

Join us for a really fun party at Fado's Irish pub. (*Same shopping complex as cars & coffee.)
Should be great! *I am on call till 8PM.
RSVP this thread.

Best,

Sky:wink:

Fadó Las Vegas
9470 Eastern Ave
702-407-8691

Outdoor Music Festival & Beer Garden!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 10:00 AM *We will be there about 7 PM..
Happy St Paddy’s Day!
Join us in the Beer Garden for a Full Day of Traditional Irish Food and Drink, Live Music and More!
Outdoor Music Fest!
Line-up

12pm-2pm -Finnegans Wake
4pm-7pm– Finnegans Wake
7pm-10pm – The Cronies
10pm-1am – Acoustic Soul

mapdata
114.Where.drunk.isnt.a.dirty.word.gif

Last edited:
Hey Bill,
Just got in from a whirlwind of activities with my junior high school( yes, middle school) friends from Guam and across the USA. Hadn't seen most of them for over 35 years! Had a blast but now I need some rest. I'll get back to you about Tuesday. We normally have midweek service that evening but I'll check to see if it's a night off in the calendar. Sounds like fun and a great excuse to get togetha Baby! Virgil

Hey Bill,

That sounds like fun, but I've been feeling a bit under the weather, so I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow. Plus I don't get off work til 5...

What time do you plan on going?

Levi

Hey Bill,

That sounds like fun, but I've been feeling a bit under the weather, so I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow. Plus I don't get off work til 5...

What time do you plan on going?

Levi

6-7 PM.

Do show up. I'll buy ya a beer or 2.
:rolleyes:

Back