• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STACY'S cluster rings

Zanardi 0

Suspended
OK..guys..with all the MODS that I have done in the pass years until NOW!!!! This six rings here is the best I have ever done. Look really REALLY BAD ASS. I love it.." very cute" that what my wife say! and most of you know what she think about the Marga Hill side skirts. Very easy to installed.. Take me less one hour, If I can do it all of you can too.....Thank you Stacy for a great product.
-Aaron

Attachments

• sr2.jpg
    sr2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,234
Have you got any photos installed? At night? Can't wait to see, must look great.

Spinner said:
Quick, NOWS YOUR CHANCE!!

Roll back the ODO!!

:D :D :D :D
---------------------------------------------------------
Good idea, but I don't think you can do that....

Thanks, I found his post a little later. And nicely enough he is just across the bay from me - kind of nice to be able to shop locally for a change!

cetro993 said:
zanardi, the instrument looks great. What finish did you end up getting? Is it the machine finish or polish?

---------------------------------------------------------------
I got the polish....best mod so far...and its for you too see not other peoples.
-Aaron

Why don't you take off the sticker regarding using premium fuel only (duh!)? It spoils the otherwise clean finish of the surface

In Canada we get this eyesore in English et en Francais. I just hate how it looks (comme merde!) in either language.

NSX Maven said:
Why don't you take off the sticker regarding using premium fuel only (duh!)?
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want people to know that I mess around with the cluster and roll back the mileage.;)

Originally posted by Zanardi 0
I don't want people to know that I mess around with the cluster and roll back the mileage.;)
I don't think anyone but another NSX owner would notice it is missing. They would just be blown away by its elegance!

Come on admit it - you have put the instrument panel back already and just cannot bear the thought of having to take it out again. Can you? ;)

instrument rings

One good thing once you do it once the second time is alot easier,now isn't it LOL.The funny thing is, these cars are not the most common here and all of the people I show it to actually do comment on the rings.Somehow they draw attention to a spot that really never stood out IMO.Thanks Stacy

Back