• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Star Craft Brood War

anyone play this, iv recently started playing again, against some Supra owners from Supraforums. So if anyones down, to play or does play lets! Eventually maybe we can get a nsx vs supra bw game.

Ahhh, Brood War and the good ole days. Choke points, Reaver drops, and cloaked Carriers. I'll have to dig up the garage to find my install disks. :biggrin:

hehe screw starcraft,
you guys need to play Warcraft 3, its the best evar.... you dont want none!!!

(i actually kind of suck but its really fun)

I wish I could have the 3 years of my life back which were spent playing that @#$% game. Between that and TeamFortress/Counter Strike, I could have gotten another college degree by now. I can't even bring myself to play Warcraft3 or Half-Life 2 for fear I'll be in abstentia for another 3 years...
:redface:

power overwhelming. I'm a Terran for life. I suck at playing as Protoss (expensive) or Zerg (just too many and yuck). I still got them on my PC.:smile:

Last edited:
nsx2tall said:
I wish I could have the 3 years of my life back which were spent playing that @#$% game. Between that and TeamFortress/Counter Strike, I could have gotten another college degree by now. I can't even bring myself to play Warcraft3 or Half-Life 2 for fear I'll be in abstentia for another 3 years...
:redface:

LOL! I know what you mean! But I still play Star Craft every once in awhile:tongue:

I've always thought people who are still playing StarCraft are worse than those old school CounterStrike 1.6 players who can't let go and move on. ;) :D :D :D

BTW, you're all wrong -- the best online game ever is <A HREF="http://www.americasarmy.com">America's Army</A>. A game that still holds my interest after 2yrs has to be good. AA is continually being updated, refreshed, and best of all it's FREE! :D HOOAH!

Let the game-wars begin! :D

No, unfortunatly i dont own one yet, im selling my civic to my friend within the next week, and am saving every penny to get an nsx, im hoping by june. i havent as of yet even driven or ridden in one. But once I sell my car i plan on doing that.

juejaimon said:
I'm in alameda.... do you have an nsx as well?.. have we met at one of the meets?
I havent gone to any meets yet but i definetly will.

pm me if you guys want to play tonight im sure me and my friends will be on, in between games we go to channel logi, on uswest.

Battlefield 2!! Woot!! Bring it!!

I think I tossed or gave away my Starcraft Cd's :frown:

man brood war is like national sport of south korea.....those pro gamers make real good money for playing games :biggrin:

if u guys make a channel like "NSXprime"

then ya i will play.

I played this game solo back when it first came out, I was never into online play. The only online game I was ever sucked into was Diablo II. Oh man, was I ever sucked in. 3 years of my life... gone!!! I tried to get my wife sucked in so I wouldn't have to hear her bitch... it almost worked too!!! If/when Diablo III comes out, I'm so torn :).

robr said:
I played this game solo back when it first came out, I was never into online play. The only online game I was ever sucked into was Diablo II. Oh man, was I ever sucked in. 3 years of my life... gone!!! I tried to get my wife sucked in so I wouldn't have to hear her bitch... it almost worked too!!! If/when Diablo III comes out, I'm so torn :).

Ahh Diablo II, I used to play that all the time when it first came out. :biggrin: Too many started duping godly items and it ruined the game IMO.

the dupes never bothered me, what ruined it for me were the PKers, especially in hardcore. I was VERY careful not to get caught in one of their cheating traps, but my L90 hardcore sorc finally fell victim one day coming out a teleport and a PKer had used a hack to drop 10,000+ single gold pieces in seperate piles and the diablo engine couldnt handle all the calculations in rendering them and froze my client trying while the PKer killed me. Couldn't do a thing about it. That sucked and put the nail in the coffin for Diablo for me.

Back