• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Start your Engine

OK, I just got my self S2000 start button and I didn't know where to set it up so I installed it by shifter.

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

I turn the key in the ignition and then press the engine start button. It is the same thing as turning the key just press instead of turn. [it’s a mind thing]

Coffee does not last long in the coffee holder
smile.gif
I work 15 miles and drive in the city all the way so no sharp turns. I know what you mean.

Living on North East is little different then on West. I can't go a week with out not driving my car
smile.gif
So when it snows a little in a day I have put up a fight with it.

Winreboot, I hope you didn't take your nsx out in the 20+ inches of snow that we just got! I can't wait for the spring...man I need to drive.

I like the location of the start engine button. Looks like it fits really well. How'd you set it up? Did you install the wiring yourself?

btw, what part of jersey are you from?

BostonNSX: it looks like a self-destruct button to me.. LOL...

Winreboot: love ur username. have u met WinCrash and WinBSOD yet?
wink.gif

COOLER IDEA: Even cooler would be a numerical keypad, so u have to type in a pin number to start the engine (just like in the movie 'The Transporter'). If u enter the wrong number, then car explodes.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 18 February 2003).]

Back