• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Start your own dogfighting ring!

WTF????? :mad: :mad: I really hope that site is is a joke!!!!

I hope not. I already ordered my kit. It's time for my Yorkshire Terrier to make me some $$$!

Dude, that is not funny! If you are joking, then it is in extremely poor taste. :frown:

Last edited:
I think my bitchin' bichon frise can take Delt's yorkie.

I don't know. He's pretty tough.

513297676_l.jpg

I'll put my miniature Schnauzer up against that Yorkie any day. :biggrin:

at 19 lbs and 38" long, Pandora says she'll take the bitchin' & the yorkie, but the doxie stays out of it until one of the others is down.

Is that photochopped or a real pic? That's a big cat! What do you feed it? I mean besides the occasional Yorkie and weener dog.... LOL

Is that photochopped or a real pic? That's a big cat! What do you feed it? I mean besides the occasional Yorkie and weener dog.... LOL
that's really pan - she's a big cat... and her half sister is slightly larger. their father was 4' long and weighed 28 lbs - quite a big cat.

they go through 4 bowls of dry chow, 3+/- cans of wet food and 1-2 cans of starkist tuna (in water, they're watching their weight ;).

here's a picture of pan and i at the local farmer's market visiting with mika, our flower lady http://bp3.blogger.com/_o0Z4OCAOFhI/RxP5PWAd5JI/AAAAAAAAAIM/wiq5XB08JK4/s1600-h/hal+mika+pan.JPG

(ok, bragging mode off now :)

pan's a lover, not a fighter so that earlier stuff was just posin' on my part ;)

All your canines are going down. My tag team Yorkie/Maltese mix and Shih Tzu come in at a combined weight of over 14 pounds! They're kicking a** and taking names.

Back