• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Staying Til Monday For NSXPO

If anyone is staying til Monday like I am for NSXPO then hit me up. I plan on partying for my bday sunday night somewhere. So if anyone is up to join me then let me know and let's party! I got my costume hehehe. :biggrin:

hey, ill be there rest of the week for sema. let me know, i know a couple promotors out there. btw, im tony, i know a friend of yours...alex doan?

Happy Birthday, Eddy. Glad to know you guys are having a good time. Couldn't make it due to my rolled ankle! Ted

I'll still be here, I'm Tim from MI.

happy birthday bro!:smile:

Happy Birthday sir! Have a fun party! :biggrin:

Happy Birthday my Lakers Bro!!
BTW, We are 3-0:biggrin:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! I just wanted to say you guys and gals are the most awesome people out there. I had a great time at NSXPO and for those that didn't get to make it then we'll definitely need to have a local NSXCA dinner event later.

What a place to celebrate your birthday, Eddie. So, happy B-day. Here you go. Pick one...

LVA%20-%20Welcome%20to%20fabulous%20Las%20Vegas.JPG

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

Got my car back of course....put a new oem tank on and probably go with the black rubber type-r boot that goes over it.

Steve- It's hard to pick just one :cool:

Hey Eddie,

Thanks for arranging a ride for me back to SoCal with Alex, and happy belated b-day. Are you sure you did not drink much on your b-day? Your voice sounded pretty raw when I called you Monday morning LOL!

Let’s keep in touch,

Mario

Great seeing you again Mario....hope your car gets fixed without breaking your wallet. Come out on the canyon run. :smile:

I was kinda sick at the event so my voice sounded like a frog....ribbit ribbit

Back