• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering wheel options?

^which steering wheel is that? Is it customized at all (appears to be). Also, what would it take to have that fit and functional on the NSX?

I have modified a few of those to fit an NSX. You need a Momo adapter and a .5"-.75" spacer. Also, the steering wheel itself need to be modified.

I get a lot of mixed comments on mine. People think putting a Civic wheel in an NSX is some kind of "sacrilege". I think it looks more refined that some aftermarket wheels out there. Personal taste I guess.

78sm.jpg

Last edited:
The cluster and climate/radio controls are "visual mock up's" for this show car. They are non-functioning.

-1 because it would have been cool...

Jeff, converted my J's racing Civic type-r steering wheel for my nsx, without having the car at his shop, and his work is impecable. Anyone who is interested in this conversion I would highly reccomend Jeff. Frank

^which steering wheel is that? Is it customized at all (appears to be). Also, what would it take to have that fit and functional on the NSX?

I think it's a honda Fit :wink:. Maybe it will FIT. :biggrin:

Mike

2009 Fit
0808_08_z+2009_honda_fit_sport+steering_wheel.jpg

With carbon kit added
Cannon%20184.jpg

Back