• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering wheel position preferences

Just for the sake of my own curiosity...

What are your steering wheel position preferences? I drive with the steering wheel set all the way down and all the way forward.

I think that depends on the driver's physical size, short arm, long legs, big gut, will affect the position. I use diff. position depending on the driving at hand, cruising or autocross, will change to suit.

99% of the time, i like to have the wheel all the way down perpendicular to my seating position and at almost full arms length..

Steering wheel all the way extended (I sit very far back) and adjusted almost all the way up too.

I like the steering wheel close to me (telescoped out) and maybe half way down on the tilt. But I'm just used to that setup with the other Honda cars that I've owned and driven on the track (momo hub & quick release pushes the steering wheel pretty far.... got used to it and just felt right from then on).

Doesn't feel comfortable when you're tall, have the seat back almost all the way, and the steering wheel up high and too far forward. Don't like to sit all "gangsta" in the NSX :p

I like my steering wheel all the way down and fully extended.

Back