• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stereo problem

My memory says that the NSX head unit does not generate internal error codes. If you have an external CD player connected, that will generate error codes which show up on the head unit display. The owner's manual should list the error codes for the CD changer.

I have the same problem so I bought the 2nd hand from a primer. It worked for a while and now it has the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? I don't want to get the 3rd one.

I have one for sale if anyone needs one.

radio problem

I have the same problem so I bought the 2nd hand from a primer. It worked for a while and now it has the same problem. Does anyone know how to fix it? I don't want to get the 3rd one.

the code err06 is in the cd changer (as per Acura in Reno) I checked my plug in to power and found it loose Acura said you have a cd stuck un the changer check your connection

- - - Updated - - -

let me know how much mine is working fine but is imperfect looking thanks Vinny

the code err06 is in the cd changer (as per Acura in Reno) I checked my plug in to power and found it loose Acura said you have a cd stuck un the changer check your connection

- - - Updated - - -

let me know how much mine is working fine but is imperfect looking thanks Vinny

You are correct ....cd is stuck. I have 2 cd changers, the one that I thought it was broken and when I pluged it in it works again. Once I can get the stuck CD out, you can have mine for $100 plus shipping

Last edited:
Back