• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Still deep winter in Germany

Okay, that's nothing new for those guys near the polar circle, but a bit unusual with this amount of snow and freezing temperatures for us middle europeans. They may even have to cancel my first track event this year when it goes on like that - pictures and a small QT movie on this page .

Forecast for the deepest temperatures here on weekend: down to minus 30 degrees celsius! :eek:

Hi

Looks like we have the same amount of snow here 400km north of the polar circle.

I am glad that the days are getting longer and longer. More light for every day that goes by.

Damn 30 below is damn cold. Keep the NSX nice and warm

Regards

Attachments

• IMG_3111-640.JPG
    IMG_3111-640.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 140
nsx meet anytime

just wondering if you guys were ever planning an nsx meet ever over here in europe? im in germany hanau to be exact bout' 15 minutes outside frankfurt...we should hold an nsx meet sometime with eevryone from europe...an heck all those that have the money to transport their cars over here....hell we could do a similar cannon ball run. anyone interested?

Hi

We had a super mini NSX meeting last summer here

Only me and Gheba showed up thoug :) I almost met Don Davis (also a GI) on my way home from Switzerland.

I had a really good time driving to Switzerland and back last summer and I would love to meet up with some more NSX guys. I see that the Dutch guys are planning a meeting.

I am not sure that I could get away this summer, but maybe you never know.

"NSX run" would be a lot of fun. Shipping from US is not that costly. About $1500 I would think. :)

The swiss NSX club have a yearly meeting so that is also a possebility (damn spelling)

I have to check with the bank account before I plan a europe tour for 2005. Not sure there are funds there since I will be doing some motorcycle track courses too.

We are two guys here up in North Norway that have been talking about attending a NSX europe meeting. Hey Jon are you watching this? We both have NSX's from Switzerland.

Regards

NsXMas said:
You all should come down to Phoenix!! I'm working with quite a few Europeans who are down here for the next few months, and they're loving it.

Hi

One day I would do that for sure! Will not bring my NSX thoug.

Would be a lot of fun

Regards

Last night the low temperature at the Funten-lake in south Germany was minus 44 degrees Celsius :eek:
...and still no end in sight for this polar conditions...some track events in Europe have already been cancelled - even in Spain they have down to minus 10.

Attachments

• Winter2005.jpg
    Winter2005.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 90
Back