• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Still Thinking About Coming to NSXPO 2004?

NSXPO 2004 is going to be an incredible event! And you can still register. In fact, here's a special deal for you! Even though the registration form says that there is a $75 late penalty for registrations after September 17, we'll WAIVE the late penalty for any registrations received by this Saturday, September 25. Just leave it off your registration if you are send it by fax or mail. If you are registering on the event website and paying by credit card, it will include the $75 in the total displayed on the website, but it will be deducted from the total charged to your credit card. Such a deal!

Now, what is all the fuss about NSXPO 2004? Why are people so happy to be going, and why are people sorry afterwards if they missed out? Why is it THE NSX event of the year in North America? Here are ten reasons:

10. You can meet the NSXprime members you love, as well as the ones you love to hate!

9. Check out over 100 NSXs with every possible mod, color, and configuration imaginable!

IMG_2505_small.jpg

8. Great food!

food3_180.jpg

7. Romantic moments that will earn "spousal credits" by taking your SO to a car event where she actually enjoys herself!

6. Driving to the event with a bunch of other NSX owners from your area!

B00003CXIY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

5. Hear the guest speaker talk about his Formula 1 experience!

f1_logo.gif

4. Door prizes and silent auctions!

3. Be immortalized in the group photo at the Corning Museum of Glass!

corning.jpg

2. Surprises that even the event organizers don't know about! :confused:

1. You can drive your NSX on this roller coaster of a racetrack:

wgi%5Felevation%5Flg%2Egif

We already have 176 people signed up, including 74 who will be driving on the track. Don't miss out - sign up NOW!

nsxtasy said:
NSXPO 2004 is going to be an incredible event! And you can still register. In fact, here's a special deal for you! Even though the registration form says that there is a $75 late penalty for registrations after September 17, we'll WAIVE the late penalty for any registrations received by this Saturday, September 25.

I really should surf "the rest" of PRIME more often than I do. That is great news Ken! Thanks. I was sorry to see that my late reply was going to cost me such a huge penalty, especially when it would have cost more for my wife too... and this time it wasn't her fault. :)

As far as people we love and people we love to hate... all I can say is that NSXPO 2000 at Road Atlanta was my first event and I even bought another 2000 NSX-T just so that I could attend this years NSXPO 2004 at "The Glen". It is worth showing up just to see who tosses their NSX into the wall on the last lap like happened in 2000. :)

Thinking About Coming to NSXPO 2004? Rooms Available!

I am not sure if the official NSXPO hotel in Corning, NY is already booked up, but I booked this 5 bedroom Glen Manor House B&B in Watkins Glen. I booked the whole house months ago for NSXPO. It is located in "Downtown" Watkins Glen, a block from resteraunts, bars, the Glen waterfall, Seneca Lake, etc. I have a room booked at the Official hotel. I booked these rooms just for NSXers that decided to come at the last minute. There is a generous parking lot, room for trailers etc. We go up to the track about once a year and usually stay there. I am going to cancel my reservations soon. If someone is looking for a room, let me know and they are yours.
Scott Silverman
Rockville, MD
[email protected]

Here is a link to the Glen Manor House: http://www.wgvillagermotel.com/b&b.html

Back