• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stock OEM 16/17 wheels/tires 97 NSX

Hey all - my first try at marketplace post so hope it works

Just bought a CTSC 97 NSX-T that came with Avus 3 pc rims & a set of the stock rims with blah tires. Needless to say, I have too many sets of wheels/tires already (still had left-over OZs from my 2001 that went onto this car).

So, I'd like to sell the stock wheels. Great shape except for a small nick on one of the spokes on a rear wheel (not sure how the previous owner did it but it's there - superficial - look at the pix where I put an arrow to show it)

Front tires - 215/45-16 Pirelli P7000 - decent shape, probably 60%
Rear tires - 225/45-17 Yokohama A008P - good shape, probably 60-70%

Rears are too narrow in my opinion but that's what's there. I would've also had the wheel weights as the stick on type since these on the faces look like crap (once again that was what was there). Since the tires are mismatched I figure these would be best for someone looking to sell their car & keep their bling wheels or for a spare set. I certainly don't need 3 extra sets.

Local pickup only - Spokane has great fall weather so use it as an excuse for a roadtrip (we don't get Seattle's blah rain - ever)

$600 for the set or best reasonable offer - reasonable

Attachments

• STOCK.jpg
    STOCK.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 176
  • STOCK (1).jpg
    STOCK (1).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 139
  • STOCK (2).jpg
    STOCK (2).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 126
  • STOCK (3).jpg