• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stocking Stuffer Ideas?

I'll try to make this as PC as possible...

To those of you who celebrate the holidays, what are some of the stocking stuffer's that you'll be putting in your significant other's stocking?

I'm looking for some ideas, preferably in the cheaper price range $5-50 per item. I think anything above that is present material and not stocking stuffer material!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
with that price range (depending on age/gender/etc): video games, dvd/music box sets, cigars, engraved personalized goodies are always fun and nice?

or... and 1/18 AUTOART NSX :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Coal lots of pretty lumps of coals, lol.

Gift cards. Starbucks. Jamba Juice. Dime Bag. Gas Card is ALWAYS appreciated. $50 bills is the best! Screw everything else, toss some cash in my stocking!

I'm not a fan of "useless" but thoughtful gifts. I mean the thought is nice but save your cash and give me a handshake/hug/etc if it's the thought.

i was just watching HGTV and they had some great stocking stuffering gifts.... try visiting their website, they said the gifts they reviewed were on the website as well... best of luck

Back