• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Storage Facilities in OC/So.CA for NSX ??

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend an auto storage facility in orange county / southern California that would be adequate for an NSX? Probably need a term of around 6 months.
Anyone with any experience or recommendations?? OH and if so what price per mo. were you paying?

Thanks!!

Chad

well, john is using ramon's as a storage facility. y not use it after john's car is done :tongue:.

I don't know of any in OC specifically, but if you plan on getting one to store a car in they do have 10'x20' (one car garage) storage units. In my area they go for around $243/month and if you pay for 5 months up front, they give you an extra month free. They may also have outdoor parking spaces that go for less, but the storage unit would be much safer and more discrete. Either way, make sure you get two good padlocks for the roll up door. Preferably locks where it is difficult to cut through.

I was there last week and John's car is gone, GREEN LIGHT!!!

paranoid.gif

DSC06230.JPG

In all seriousness, hit up Andy, he was looking for storage places in SoCal... I believe he checked one out in Newport Beach, another one in Dana Point.

I was waiting for you to chime in.. haha.

Alright cool thanks. I'll be at Ramon's tomorrow for mirrors if you are around.

o'niel storage at the 55 and the 5 is the place you want. Indoors (loft type ) safe storage for about 130 / month.

Back