• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Store clerk pulls gun on two girls... (vid)

Store Clerk Prevents Beer Run By Pulling Out His Gun...
Then Opens The Door For Crooks To Leave

This is what the clerk in the video had to say::biggrin:

" Two cracked out c***s try to pull a beer run on me for about $70 worth of beer.
The gun i carry is a Ruger P345D .45 ACP. I opened the door for em and told em to have a good night... cause I'm nice like that :) "

(look at the dumbass clerk with his finger on the trigger... :rolleyes:)
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=2f6_1175588071"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=2f6_1175588071"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Last edited:
Was it really necessary to print that quote? This would be a better place without language like that.

LOL!! :biggrin:

that was pretty good.

i think the quote told the story.

pulls a gun on em but still has the decency to open the door for them! LOL

That's exactly the kind of person who has no business carrying a weapon.

He even strutted around outside and racked it a couple of times to solidify his superiority. :rolleyes:

Maybe he wanted to shoot them...:wink:

while that may be true... BASIC gun safety tells you that your finger doesn't go on the trigger until you are actually firing the weapon. It's morons like this, that accidentally shoot people, whether they're committing a crime or not is irrelevant... :rolleyes:. That guy is a liability, and if I were the owner, he would no longer have a job. No item in that store is worth pulling a gun on on an unarmed person...

From the video, I was unable to discern between him having his finger on the trigger or having it pointed straight alongside the barrel of the gun which is standard operation; maybe I just missed it.

**edit, I re-watched the video and he definitely has his finger on the trigger when he lowers the gun from the girls. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, a .45 at that range could potentially kill someone even hit in the arm, even greater chance if in the leg, common places for accidental misfires to strike.

The most startling thing was the fact they took Bud and Lone Star, if you are going to steal beer at least get some DosXX or Corona, something more expensive than cheap bottled water.

The most startling thing was the fact they took Bud and Lone Star, if you are going to steal beer at least get some DosXX or Corona, something more expensive than cheap bottled water.

:biggrin:

That's exactly the kind of person who has no business carrying a weapon.

He even strutted around outside and racked it a couple of times to solidify his superiority. :rolleyes:

Hey Dave, the Ruger P345D has a 'decocking' lever. He was decocking the gun at the end of the video. You can see while he was decocking the gun he pointed it in a safe direction. Just prior to that he was doing a "press check" to see if a round was in battery, ie in the chamber.
Sorry, after firing somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million rounds in my life(mil and law enforcement) I just couldn't let someone who really doesn't know what they are talking about post inaccuracies. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I can't really tell if he does have his finger on the trigger, if he did the is REALLY, REALLY bad technique.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm definitely not a gun guy. My only experience with handguns is the 9mm Berettas I had to qualify with in the military.

Either way, you can't deny that that was a careless and unnecessary show of force.

...Either way, you can't deny that that was a careless and unnecessary show of force.

Why?? They were stealing from the store and now they won't try it again at that particular place. Plus, other criminals will now know that the clerk, or who ever he is, will pull a gun and use force if necessary. He's protecting his business just like any one of us would if we were being robbed.

I can't get the video to play. The Brazilian Jungle Drums video looks good too but I can't get that one to play either.:frown: :biggrin:

Not seeing the video....I don't know what the situation is but if the person was a threat to me and was close enough to me to make a leap at me, I would have my finger on the trigger to take the shot if I needed to.

Edit: I have now seen the video. I think the clerk did the right thing. I would have done the same. Better to get your gun out before the other person does. I don't see it as excessive force. I see it as two people who tried to commit a crime. If you are going to commit a crime you better be ready for the possibility of losing your life.

Last edited:
Now the two girls know better. They are the CRIMINALS. How many of you posting have ever been strong armed? Night time, hoods, and sunglasses. You can see it coming from a mile away. Ever manned a convenience store counter/checkstand late at night? A lot of things go through your mind as you see them walk through the door if you're in that line of work. Better them than you no matter how it starts out initially. It could escalate in a matter of seconds.... as fast as it takes to reach into a pocket or waistband. Nothing is worth losing your life over works both ways. The law-abiding citizen's way in this case. I have no sympathy for these types of criminals who commit these types of crimes. Nip the problem before it starts.This is not a traffic or parking ticket matter.

:mad: :cool:

Last edited:
In some state you have the right to use up to deadly force to protect "your" property, no mater what that property is. I don't know if that same 'protection' can be used as an employee of a business. But if he did have his finger on the trigger and would have had accidentally shot one of those dumb a$$ girls he would have that to live with the rest of his life. Some people can, I don't think I could for my bosses beer or money. If it were MY beer, I can say I would not want someone dead over it. I home brew so my beer is better.:biggrin: In some states you also have the right to 'show' the force you will use, like pointing the pistol at them. It was only four 12 packs of crappy beer. So he was only 'protecting' about $15 worth of 'property'. :biggrin: Now if it have been 4 12 packs of Evian water, that would add up to mega bucks. :rolleyes:
But for heavens sake if he did have his finger in the trigger guard, that is bad MOJO!

What is shown in this video is exactly why people are killed by accident. Here in the SF Bay Area, CA, some idiot clerk shot and killed some kid for stealing a T-shirt from his store. He is now exactly where he belongs-jail.

Some clerks in stores are just like some security guards....they can't wait to pull their weapon and point it at someone and maybe....if they get lucky....be able to justify (in their mind) shooting that person.

This clerk should be given his walking papers. He is an idiot. And by having his finger in the trigger guard at any point during this encounter demonstrates his complete ignorance.

Note I am not defending the two little thiefs; they should have just been detained and prosecuted.

Back