• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stormrider ver 2.0

Before:

8409823787_0bb0854915_b_zpsc8fc2ef1.jpg

After:

8409823787_0bb0854915_b_zpsc8fc2ef11_zps0f697a31.jpg

Mirror hanging thingy, side marker and key hole shaved!
thanks for all of your kind words on my NSX. It means alot coming from you guys. You guys did set the BAR high!!

did you really shave the keyhole . it's a cleaner look for sure

nah he didnt. that was turbo's epic photoshopping skills.

myw knows epic when he see it. I'll have you know that took a good 10 minutes. Yes I removed the thing hanging from the mirror, the stickers off the windshield, the rear view mirror white thing looks like an EZ pass, shaved the keyhole and the side markers. Car looks 100% better thanks to my Mad SkILLz.

Zaid go 02 conversion and wrap the top in gloss black vinyl... Stop piddling around with all those other cars you keep buying and start modding the NSX!

:( now i wish my car was an earlier model GPW so it had the black top and i can copy storms car

your car looks amazing...in my eyes better than any car on the forum...your mod are done tastefully and it look "clean" ...looks OEM ...it doesnt have a 5foot wing or other sillly things where i just shake my head and ask WHY.

Zaid

Storms ride is an 02+. He just changed the color of the top.

Looks good. I like the front spoiler color combo....very nice touch.

HOWEVER, there is one thing I would change....please don't take it personal :) - paint the rim to a different color....white on white doesn't go well together.

no way seriously
hmmm how much does it cost to do that and what kinda paint do you ask for?

zaid

If my memory serves me, Tommy's car was another color prior to white. There was a thread on this I believe. A lot of change/work has went into this car getting it to this point. Tommy correct me if I'm wrong. Very impressive build.

no way seriously
hmmm how much does it cost to do that and what kinda paint do you ask for?

zaid

If my memory serves me, Tommy's car was another color prior to white. There was a thread on this I believe. A lot of change/work has went into this car getting it to this point. Tommy correct me if I'm wrong. Very impressive build.

x2 storms car was silverstone and was stripped down and resprayed white. Ask me how I know... I was inquiring to buy before he purchased!! :cool:

Lots of time/energy and $$ into this car. Source did a great job!!

I like how I made a post saying I wanted to black out the center on my car and everyone said no. Now everyone says the same thing looks good. LOL

it should look good on your car. youve already got the black cf/wheels aggressive theme going on. the only issue i forsee is that the design of your front lip with the black bottom. may look a bit too busy with the vents and stuff already on the lip.

easily photoshop it with your mad skillzzzz b4 taking the plunge.

I like how I made a post saying I wanted to black out the center on my car and everyone said no. Now everyone says the same thing looks good. LOL

it should look good on your car. youve already got the black cf/wheels aggressive theme going on. the only issue i forsee is that the design of your front lip with the black bottom. may look a bit too busy with the vents and stuff already on the lip.

easily photoshop it with your mad skillzzzz b4 taking the plunge.

That lip is long dead. May it rest in peace. I now have the downforce lip. And soon I will have a Tommy Kaira lip.

SUPER SICK Brother! Wow It looks Amazing!
I've been wondering why you've been so silent lately ... LOL:)
Beautiful..

Back