• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Strasse Forged Acura NSX

Saw these on a photography forum, so copied and pasted for you all. Who's NSX is this?

4227550964_b19ca11f70_b.jpg

4226779123_1750541f8f_b.jpg

4226775847_6d0cca3926_b.jpg

4226771557_a77236a96d_b.jpg

4226768063_bc94402d86_o.jpg

4227537924_41a7e743a2_b.jpg

4226762465_17709d9e7c_o.jpg

4226762239_7ccd1b47df_b.jpg

4227529326_6323a9c4d1_o.jpg

4227529106_81584a5431_b.jpg

4226755415_d0b300d8b3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great except for the tires! Not wide enough! It's those Falken 452s that run small.

Fantastic photos, this is Daniel's NSX, local member and 5starAutoworx owner:

DSC07230.jpg

Very nice guy, and those wheels are INSANE!!

Oscar

IMO if the lips were black... would look sick as f**k but still nice

Not a fan of the stretched rubber, but I do think the wheel's look gorgeous on the car.

wow cant go wrong with mesh wheels on these babies! especially carbon yummmmmm :biggrin: . i think this is the only color that colormatched lips go well on too. nice work sir! wanna sell it? lol

Yikes, looks like an o2 sensor (wire) hanging from below!

Last edited:
Stretch is the new trend Either u like it or u don't.

I'm not a fan of color match lip wheels on an Nsx but damn i think he pulled it off nicely. The drop is perfect and the stretch is hot!

DSC07230.jpg

Oscar

awesome pic! got a high res version of it? it would make a nice poster for my office!

I think the car looks great, even with the color match lips, which I normally don't like. Not a fan of the stretched look though.

As pretty as any exotic ought to look :cool:

Awesome car and photos......yellow lips? May look better in person....would look good all carbon fiber.....:cool:

Hmmm,,,Seems alot of you are getting "sick" over these wheels:confused:

To be honest, not feeling the color matched lips...but yes.. pics are very nice.

Just finished the photo-shoot last week and these were posted by our photographer on another forum. I was actually saving these for our company introduction here on prime but i guess you beet me to the pics!!:rolleyes: We will be doing an introductory group buy, and more details will follow soon. This was a setup that I chose for my NSX, but these are fully custom wheels and finish along with tire sizes are setup to each customers taste. I decided to go with a more aggressive setup being that i dont see that many NSX's with aggressive wheels. These are 18x8.0 front and 19x11.0 rear with 265/30/19 Falken's in the rear to give it the aggressive stretch. No spacers are needed and the wheels sit perfectly flush to the fenders! Again more details will follow soon, and hope you enjoy the pics!!:biggrin:

Danny

Last edited:
I like it!! because I have a VIP'd out GS300, and love the stretched look... Props for trying/doing the aggressive look. If I were to buy a set of these the color combo would be different, and the rear tires would be 275/30.

Oscar

Thank you sir!! You should come by to see them in person, pics dont do them justice!!:biggrin:

IMO if the lips were black... would look sick as f**k but still nice
Thats actually going to be the next setup, so stay tuned.

wow cant go wrong with mesh wheels on these babies! especially carbon yummmmmm :biggrin: . i think this is the only color that colormatched lips go well on too. nice work sir! wanna sell it? lol

Thank you!

Damn I like a faaaaaat lip.

I wish i would see more NSX's with big lips they make the car look amazing IMO!

Yikes, looks like an o2 sensor (wire) hanging from below!

Nice catch LOL.

Down with the lips, but you need to put some wider rubber on em. Otherwise, nice diggs.

Thanks, but this is the look i was going for. Wider tires is definitely an option for those who aren't into the stretched look.

Stretch is the new trend Either u like it or u don't.

I'm not a fan of color match lip wheels on an Nsx but damn i think he pulled it off nicely. The drop is perfect and the stretch is hot!

I felt the same way after looking at a few people who had tried this in the past, but i really felt that if done properly it would really compliment the car and give a more modern and aggressive look. Thanks for the compliments!

Very nice. The wheels look amazing. Frank

Thank you sir! Big fan of your NSX btw.

As pretty as any exotic ought to look :cool:

Thats the same thing i said. I really think the wheels complete the exotic look of an NSX.

Back