• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stupidest NSX Owner!

My incident didn't have a bad ending, but was pretty funny anyhow.

I went to one of my favorite spots to take pics of car...and the gate was closed. (it was one of those long straight bars of steel that swing close) and of course! my first instinct is that "I BET I CAN MAKE IT UNDER" my buddy jumped out to spot me, but was looking like the crest of my roof would BARELY touch. So thinking quickly, I had a 180lb friend jump into the passenger seat (which maybe lowered the car by not more than a 1/4"), and I was able to clear the bar by about 2 credit card thicknesses. (I've got pics of how close it was too!)

I took some pics of the car, but on the way out...a cop showed saying that a bunch of people called saying that there was a car stuck on the other side of the gate. He saw how much effort it took to get the car in and out of the place and just gave us crap for trespassing.

The funniest part was when he said "...and this closed gate didn't mean anything to you???" And the first thing I thought about when I saw the closed gate, was how to get in....not "stay out" ha ha ha

Allen

Originally posted by tewills:
Apparently...someone else has tried this

i hope not.... its just that rev. is same as first, just throws another cog on first gear, to go in reverse deirection, so red in first is approx same as red in rev.

now if somebody decided to do some J turns... thatd be some shit....
eek.gif

------------------

No Curves, No Challenge....

Any idiot can drive fast in a straight line...

I was working inside the front of the car with the hood up. I put my expensive sunglasses on top of the plastic area. I finished working on the car and closed the hood. I struggled to close it, so I slammed it shut. I then go to get in the car and rummage around to look for my sunglasses... After about 20 seconds I just slapped my forehead and figured out what I had done. I opened the hood and the sunglasses were completely mangled.
frown.gif
It was pretty funny though.

Originally posted by airedale:
I have a '91 and I continue to try to shift into 6th--that grinding metal is the worst sound you can imagine. (I'm used to a BMW with 6.)

OMG! You didn't sell your car to AznSXgirl, did you? She said she just bought a silver NSX with volks wheels from Kansas
frown.gif

Back