• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suggestions for date and location of next meet

I would suggest a drive as the weather is getting better. Thanks to the S2KI folks, I have a list of day-long drives. Let us see what kind of interest we generate. Is your car going to be ready by that date?

Abhi, I updated all of the drive plans so all should have links to pdf's!!

I'm heading down to LA in the morning... Fingers crossed I'll be driving home instead of flying.

Awesome, Ira! I hope to hear the good news soon, text me if it happens :)

Man, I was planning on having a tech-day/BBQ at my house that weekend. Im assuming Im too far north for anyone but I'll put it out anyway. Bunch of car buddies are coming over.

David, how far are you long? Can't wait to see it done! Our car is stored in Cali, we will fly back in late May and will be driving it back here, yes, putting 750 miles on it along hwy 1 would be lots of fun. I will be able to meet up any weekend after May 21 but could come out to meet you guys even if we don't have it yet.

David, how far are you long? Can't wait to see it done! Our car is stored in Cali, we will fly back in late May and will be driving it back here, yes, putting 750 miles on it along hwy 1 would be lots of fun. I will be able to meet up any weekend after May 21 but could come out to meet you guys even if we don't have it yet.

Hi Brandon! You should not leave your car down in Cali for so long. I could probably drive it back up here for you, but that would take away from my build time. I have the wiring 98% complete and I am pushing hard to get the car up and running now. I hope to pull the old motor this week. Then I can get the measurements for the passenger mount and sent them off to the fabricator. I still have a lot of house projects that I am juggling as well. Be sure to come meet with us, even if you don't have your car back.

North Cascades pass should be open by then. THAT is a drive!

It doesn't matter to me, my car will not be running yet but the engine is in so I am getting close. I will leave this up to the group. If it is a local Cars and Coffee type of thing, I will come and hang out with the group. But until my car is running, I probably won't tag along on too many drives, although I'd like too.

Hi David, I saw how far you got and it truly amazes me. Andrew must be learning a lot from working with you. Yeah, I'm going to keep the nsx here from now, but taking a long drive in it feels nice, maybe I'll do part 101 up for the fun factor. When is the meet up?

So, lots of posting but no decision yet! :)

There does not seem to be much interest in this group to go to the Sat S2K drive. So, is there an alternative plan?

So, lots of posting but no decision yet! :)

There does not seem to be much interest in this group to go to the Sat S2K drive. So, is there an alternative plan?

I will plan on attending one of the Cars and Coffee locations this Saturday, either Lake Oswego or Cascade Station. Does anybody have a preference or want to meet for breakfast first?

I can't make it this Saturday, kid watching duty. Sorry, next time.

Back