• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sumitomo HTRZ and HTRZII tires for sale for NSX

My NSX was stolen a week and a half ago, and my Insurance is paying it off, so I have an unused set of tires for the car that I am now selling - They are each 1 cm wider than the factory stock tires, and they fit without rubbing and work great (and are also much cheaper than the factory fitment). They are brand new, never mounted, still have the stickers on. These would have been the next set to get mounted on my dearly departed NSX:

A set of 2 Sumitomo HTRZ 225/45ZR/16 Z Rated tires that fit the factory stock front rims. Asking $125 + actual shipping (FedEx ground or UPS ground) for the pair

Note, the Rear tires are now sold. The front tires are also sold

Shipping Costs will likely be $30-$50 for the pair within the continental US.

$125 for the pair + actual shipping via FedEx Ground (probably around $35-45 for the pair of tires within the US). I will take PayPal (including credit cards via PayPal), or cash for local purchases if you can pick them up and save the shipping in northern San Diego (Rancho Penasquitos area).

Last edited:
Re: Sumitomo HTRZ\ tires for sale for NSX

Bump - Rears are sold, Front pair also sold

225/45ZR16 HTRZ at a lower price. Now asking $110 for the pair plus shipping (probably $30-50 for the pair depending on how far you are from San Diego - or, if nearby, you could pick them up and save the shipping). Click on link for photo of the tires.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67003&d=1271648949

Last edited:
Back