• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday April 9th Cruise - Kansas City

Greetings,

We are having an impromptu car cruise again this Sunday April 8th and departing from Town Center (119th between Roe and Nall).

I am inviting the Viper, Ferrari, Lotus and NSX guys…..and whoever you want to invite. Please get gas before you arrive so that you don’t get left behind.

We will meet around 12:00 noon and cruise to Weston Missouri for lunch. Once there we can eat and shop.

Weather: Upper 60’s
Time: Noon

Jerry Dobson (The guy hitching a ride)

Dam! I knew I should have checked the boards yesterday. Anybody go with them? And how was it? Gary.:mad:

I missed it too :mad:

Jerry Dobson said:
Greetings,

We are having an impromptu car cruise again this Sunday April 8th and departing from Town Center (119th between Roe and Nall).

I am inviting the Viper, Ferrari, Lotus and NSX guys…..and whoever you want to invite. Please get gas before you arrive so that you don’t get left behind.

We will meet around 12:00 noon and cruise to Weston Missouri for lunch. Once there we can eat and shop.

Weather: Upper 60’s
Time: Noon

Jerry Dobson (The guy hitching a ride)

Which day was it April 8th or the 9th?

I missed it too.

Photos from the meeting prior to the cruise. I was able to snap a few photos in the 15 minutes that everyone congregated in the parking lot. The remaining images are here: http://www.erikandersondesigns.com/images/2006/04-08-ExoticCruise/

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-02.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-03.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-04.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-05.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-06.jpg

2006-04-08-ExoticCruise-07.jpg

Wow, Erik... very nice shots. Do you have any shots from further back of all or most of the cars? Who has the red NSX-R??

It was a perfect day outside, wish I could have made it. But I'm sure there will be others as it's only April :redface:

Wow, Erik... very nice shots. Do you have any shots from further back of all or most of the cars? Who has the red NSX-R??

It was a perfect day outside, wish I could have made it. But I'm sure there will be others as it's only April

I have a few 'group' shots as everyone scattered to get in line for the cruise. With only 15 minutes or so to shoot, I only took about 3-4 shots of each car in a minute and moved on. By the time I got everyone covered and was ready to do group shots, everyone was climbing in to take off!

I'm not sure who has the NSX-R (which I'd guess is a USDM NSX with a NSX-R wing, although I may be incorrect). I was unable to go on the cruise due to prior commitments, so I didn't get a chance to talk to many owners.

ErikAnderson said:
I have a few 'group' shots as everyone scattered to get in line for the cruise. With only 15 minutes or so to shoot, I only took about 3-4 shots of each car in a minute and moved on. By the time I got everyone covered and was ready to do group shots, everyone was climbing in to take off!

I'd like to see those if you are willing to share. Thanks!

Hopefully we'll get another meet/drive planned here pretty soon. The weather has been great!

Back