• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Drive anyone? SE MI

Sounds cool. We would love to come Nick. I'l talk it over w/ the bossman and let you know. Plus I gotta see that F-car you have. :eek:

Last edited:
blodi said:
Wish I could, but the X is put away for the winter (and going to undergo some changes as well).
That and i'll be out of town too. Tim, if you go...well you know what to do.:biggrin:

Yeah I know..........pics................:wink:

What changes are in store for your car over the Winter?

Well a widebody kit and a lovefab turbo.....first I just need to win the lotto.

Actually just some bolt on stuff, my list keeps on growing longer and we all know my cars weak point visually. We'll see how it all comes together by spring.

blodi said:
we all know my cars weak point visually.

Say it isnt so. You are not swapping out the stock 15/16 bad boys! Are you? :eek: :wink: If you are interested in the 02+ rim and tire, my Dad is looking to sell his soon. :wink:

Can't make it this weekend, I will be in MN driving my car:eek: up there with new FI. Let's try and get something together for the spring.

Tim

nicholas421 said:
9:00AM sharp
Athenian Coney Island
43324 W 11 Mile Rd
Novi 48375

See you there Nick!

I can make it as well. See you guys there!

WingZ said:
I can make it as well. See you guys there!

Cool. One last time before they go into hibernation. Don't be late Perry. :biggrin: :wink:

ekin95 said:
Cool. One last time before they go into hibernation. Don't be late Perry. :biggrin: :wink:

I'll have to leave by 8:15a since it will be so cold the tires won't be gripping to well.

Hey Blodi I'm trying to do some updates this winter as well. Guess we'll both be broke for Christmas..LoL

I did finally get the exhaust and I love it! not to mention saving thirty pounds.
I think I'm going to do intake and TB as well coilovers ,plus some minor stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 78
That exhaust looks BAD! Can't wait to hear it! See you on Sunday Perry. :biggrin:

blodi said:
Looks great Perry! What intake are you getting since you already have the downforce scoop?

BTW, you guys are making me jealous that I put my car away already.

I'm going to try the PRM racing intake. Guy says he has one for the NSX and it should fit from the TB directly over to DF scoop. I'll send some info once I find out more. Here's the link.

http://www.prmracing.com/

blodi said:
BTW, you guys are making me jealous that I put my car away already.

Sorry. I have been emailing back and forth w/ Nick and it looks like 3-355's, 328, 348 Viper and 2 NSX's. :biggrin: I'll make sue to take lots of pics Ryan and make you even more jealous. j/k...........:wink:

Ready to go there. Weather? :smile:
Bad to learn about Len3.8.
Be good to see you all.

alum04org said:
Ready to go there. Weather? :smile:
Bad to learn about Len3.8.
Be good to see you all.

Weather is looking good for Sunday. Light rian clearing out on Sat. evening and clearer skies on Sunday. Hope to see everyone @ 9 am. BTW, great to see you back on the boards Neal. Hows the fishin? :wink:

NSX-Hawk said:
Sounds like fun......will see you all, Sunday 9am Athenian Coney Island

+1 more for the NSX's. :biggrin: So far it may be 3-355's, 328, 348, Viper, 4-NSX's. I am looking forward to it! :smile:

:mad: I will be sans-355 tomorrow. I washed and waxed it today.. took it for a spin...... and spun it :redface:. I cracked the rear rim, hopefully that's all I did.

nicholas421 said:
:mad: I will be sans-355 tomorrow. I washed and waxed it today.. took it for a spin...... and spun it :redface:. I cracked the rear rim, hopefully that's all I did.

Ouch! glad your okay though.

NSX-Hawk said:
Sounds like fun......will see you all, Sunday 9am Athenian Coney Island

Shoot, Jim, I just now realized that you will be attending. If you get this message in time, give me a call Sunday morning. I will be leaving Grand Blanc at around 7:45 a.m. or so. Maybe we can catch a ride together down to Novi. If not, I will see you there bud.

BTW, this is Fadi with the Yellow C6 Z06!

810-625-2706

aww damn, my dad is in DC for the weekend....so unless i manage to get up in time....and..and take the NSX with out consent...i dont think i will be able to make it...maybe if i am up on time, i will drive out there in my truck. if not i cant wait for pictures

Back