• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday Drive anyone? SE MI

Well this had to be the best turnout yet I have been to. Thanks a lot Nick for setting this up and we NEED to do this again next year. What a great bunch of people and an awesome collection of cars. What a ride we had out there and next time lets try to avoid those boys in blue.:wink: Sorry you could not make it Ryan but here are plenty of pics as promised. Hopefully better than the ones Neal took w/ his brand new 100 MP camera.:wink: If anyone would like bigger images just shoot me a PM and I can email them to you. Have a great Winter everyone and see you all next Spring! :smile:

Down the line..........:eek:

Best F-Car there. Beautiful.:biggrin:

P1020509.jpg

P1020495.jpg

P1020497.jpg

P1020498.jpg

P1020499.jpg

P1020500.jpg

P1020501.jpg

P1020502.jpg

P1020503.jpg

P1020504.jpg

P1020505.jpg

P1020506.jpg

P1020508.jpg

Just look at that engine! ......DROOL.......:smile:

P1020510.jpg

P1020511.jpg

P1020513.jpg

On the highway..............:smile:

P1020514.jpg

P1020515.jpg

P1020521.jpg

P1020528.jpg

P1020529.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Nick for the event, and to everyone that showed up. Boy am I glad I invited myself to this event..:biggrin: GREAT TIME!! Thanks again.

Nick, Thanks. Tim, great snappers, as always. THANKS for posting them.
The whine of the P-Car GT exhaust, whether being revved, or just-a-gettin'-it was well worth the admission price (did you pay for that English muffin?).
Perry, Dennis, Jim, great seeing you but much better driving with you all....the view forward and rearward was total satisfaction. The "Boys in Blue dug it, too....."
Happy Holidays, all.

Tim
Thanks for the pictures. Again I missed a great outing and again I missed John with the P Car. Hopefully next year.

Wow- It looks like it was a great gathering of awesome cars. Too bad "Tweety" was put into winter hibernation the week before. I look forward to meeting up with everyone next spring. Hell, too bad we have to wait until April. Until then, boys!

Duffer said:
Wow- It looks like it was a great gathering of awesome cars. Too bad "Tweety" was put into winter hibernation the week before. I look forward to meeting up with everyone next spring. Hell, too bad we have to wait until April. Until then, boys!

It was much too cold out for Tweety. His feathers may have gotten ruffled. :wink: Next year we will do this again. :biggrin:

Neal, Yes I did pay for that english muffin. :wink: :smile:

Here is a quick video that someone made yesterday of the CGT. Pretty cool.

www.nthimage.com/video_dump/CGT_11-5-06.wmv

Hi all

I know the video is pretty bad, and just thrown together.

anyway, I hope to have the "Lap" on-board NSX online before i go north saturday. Perry, i'm guessing thats you. I had a great time in your NSX; she sounded great!

sorry I've been short on time this week, but the photos will also be available tomarrow evening too.

Best
-Isaac

Back