• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday June 9, 815am - Richmond Hill Coffee and Cruise meet, any interest?

We haven't met up for some time. I have individually asked some of you and there seems to be enough of an interest. This Sunday we are expecting ideal weather so hope to reconnect with everyone over coffee and a short cruise. Location will be emailed to all interested party so PM me for details.

See you guys bright and early.

Hey Owen I know I said I was in but had to drop the car off at Speedstar. Brake light aren't working when the e-brake is on or brake pedals are engaged... But when I arm the alarm it turns on. Guessing it's a fuse or wire issue but if not resolved today likely won't make it tomorrow

Update:

Looks like It's the switch in the underpanel near the front brakes. When they bypass the switch the brake lights light up. Same when the alarm is engaged. Earliest possible time to get it is Monday from Honda Canada. Looks like I won't be able to make tomorrow's meet :mad: have fun guys!!

Back