• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunday pictures of my 2004 Silverstone

Thanks guys, I love my silverstone :). If everything goes well I will take more pictures this Sunday, I already have a few shots in mind - stay tuned :cool:.

Fall is here :)

8064317813_439694d43e_c.jpg

8064317967_0c255970e5_c.jpg

8064318055_8f59c74e8d_c.jpg

8064318307_8e7f8f924b_c.jpg

8064318439_63ca78a44c_c.jpg

Nice pics ..... Looks so good

Brylek, did you change your exhaust?

Nice shots as always, Paul. Looks like your stone is missing her friends. Let's get a fall drive in before winter arrives. I'd vote for a return to Lake Geneva if that is appealing to the group.

Man I love it when you post pics.

Nice shots as always, Paul. Looks like your stone is missing her friends. Let's get a fall drive in before winter arrives. I'd vote for a return to Lake Geneva if that is appealing to the group.

car looks amazing! surprised i havent seen it around

amazing car + photos.

The car is well photographed! looks amazing

I love the car - I love the pics!

*rightclick - save as*

Thank you!

Thank you very much, comments like this make me want to go out and take more pictures :). Unfortunatley I will be putting the car away tonight so I will not be able to do much untill spring.

There are always the night shots while the cars are resting in the garage and waiting for better weather.

Thanks for posting your pictures.

DJ

Spring is here! The car is finally out of storage mode and doing what it does best - putting smile on my face :).

I took the car out for a drive yesterday night and I also albe to take a few pictures. I already posted the one I like the most in our "most recent picture" thread but later I came up with the idea of also posting it on a photography forum to see if someone there would be interested in helping me with processing it in photo shop which I yet don't know how to use, here is the final product:

8650660762_9faae9af1e_c.jpg

I remember the good old OEM days when I was like that... ^^

Nice pics as always Brylek.

Back