• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunshields for dash protection. Ideas?

I am looking for a sunshield, preferably something that isn't just your standard foil, "rolly" shade. I've heard that there are some fun/ricey "tuner" brand ones, but haven't been able to find any. Someone's gotta know where to find one with a huge NSX logo on it. I'd even rock one of those if I could find one. I'm thinking of the types that have the two flexible rings and pop open with material stretched across 'em. The reason I am looking for one of these types is because they seem to store a lot easier than a huge tube roll.

I have the ones that are in 2 pieces/ flexible rings. Much more durable and compact when folded compared to the regular big shades. They stay on without even having to use the visors. Walmart and Kragen sells them for about 12.00.

The flexible ring ones are very convenient but they are NO match to the foil type that fold in keeping heat out. We offer the latter with 2300 different automotive custom applications/patterns at $30 shipped.

Yes, these are similar to the ones you may find at your local dealer. We supply to many dealers and actually can custom make one to fit your needs since they are made in house!

The marketing hype says they can reduce the cabin temperature up to 40F; we let you do the actual measurements under controlled “simulated” conditions. So it should protect your precious belongings such as your chewing gums, make up kit, even your wax :cool: – don’t get us wrong, we are talking precious organic Carnauba car wax :wink: But unlike other products, ours is the only one that comes with limited lifetime warranty :tongue:

Attachments

• SunShade1.jpg
    SunShade1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 131
  • SunShade2.JPG
    SunShade2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 102
Frank, PMed you yesterday. We carry both - let me know if your H2 has the rearview camera or not (the templates are different). Same $30 for each shipped :wink:

I have one similar to this and it works great. Price was around $10 - $15 from Costco or the local autoparts store.
Car-Sun-Shade-10200.JPG

I have one similar to this and it works great. Price was around $10 - $15 from Costco or the local autoparts store.
Car-Sun-Shade-10200.JPG

I used to have one of those too - in fact bought a pair at the time - many moons ago primarily because it was compact. They kind of "work" as long as the support wires don't start sticking out or the elastic band doesn't lose its hold so they stay in position when folded :wink:

But they are nowhere as efficient as the ones we custom make. Did I mention the marketing spiel that it can reduce cabin temperature up to 40F ...... :eek::smile:

Back