• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super Car Meet 2004

Hey...

I don't know about the weather...predicting rain for Saturday...if so, I won't be attending...just to let you all know...so if it is raining, I'll not be at the Starbucks to lead the drive up...although, it is easy to find...north on I-25 and the meeting place is the Park and Ride at the 120th st off ramp...hope it is nice...I'd love to attend...

Mike

Damn! Leave for a month or so and everything on Prime changes!!! Password- who remembers their password??!! :mad:

Regarding the Super Car meet in Denver this Sat- I'm in! My only caveat is the weather also. If my web browser weather section shows more than 15% chance for rain in Denver or Col Springs when I check it Sat morning- I'm out! If I bring the car out with odds above 15%, they seem to always immediately change to 100%!! :mad:

If all looks good, I'll meet any southern Col, Col Springs or South Denver Xer's at Starbucks at I-25 and Bellview- the location Mike mentioned earlier. I'll be there by 10:30. Anyone from the north sections of the state(DeeDubb) would probably prefer to meet at the event's original start location @ I 25 and 120th. TekonMotors, you definately can come. I'd like to meet you.

If any one wants to call me, feel free. Mobile # = 720 641 1001. I will send this content out to my Col NSX email distro list also.

Let's hope the weather holds and I'll see everyone Sat! :D

Brian D

Great Dave...when you get to the Park and Ride...find us a place to park together...I'm thinking we'll be there a few minutes after you...6 or 7 cars total I figure...that is if it not raining...look forward to seeing you then...Mike

Count me in.

GW may no longer be open but the car show continues every Saturday. It was a fun drive back in 2005. I hope we have some better weather this time.

Back