• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercar Sunday... The Movie!

Great video as always Richard.

With videos like that it's just like being there.....THANK YOU !!!

With videos like that it's just like being there.....THANK YOU !!!

Ban the vid before ppls start to realize they don't have to show up lol. Thanks man.

Ahhhhhhhh, shoulda let me know there was going to be a video shoot. Then maybe I would have cancelled on Vegas lol... Damn man nice video, cant wait to get out there again :D

That was an amazing video. What kind of camera were you using?

Thanks for the comments everyone! Was fun shooting this event! Cant wait to shoot the cal coastal one too. Going to be epic.

Nukem, I'm shooting with a canon xf100 with a rode ntg2 mic as well as a GoPro.

^YES!!! :D Sign me up for cal coastal nsx drive plz haha

I've seen that white GTR with the COBB sticker over the side of it once driving home from newport beach, i was in my nsx. We exchanged a thumbs up, seems like a cool dude.

^YES!!! :D Sign me up for cal coastal nsx drive plz haha

I've seen that white GTR with the COBB sticker over the side of it once driving home from newport beach, i was in my nsx. We exchanged a thumbs up, seems like a cool dude.

He was a cool guy, super fast car. It would dust you worse than that Ferrari did lol.

Oh you know... Typical MexiRicer spooling and revving at all the 458 italia's that pass me by.. Sound familiar? :rolleyes::wink:

You could spool and rev all you want when you can back it haha.

@ Robert: he lost his phone, I know he sent it to nemo before he lost it, try to see if he can shot it to you, nemo mentioned he would loaded to some type of interweb site?
haahhaa, interweb sorry to much Diantwoord.

Back