• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharged NSX featured in the last issue of Banzai magazine

Awesome post! That car is amazing!

Thanks..

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Originally posted by NetViper:
Awesome post! That car is amazing!

Thanks..

HMM....I wonder who tuned it.....hehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
NSX Modified
17222 Gothard Suite E
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

[This message has been edited by NSXMODIFIED (edited 05 October 2001).]

What I'm wondering is how they got over 300 foot pounds of torque? My '00 has the 6psi CT SC, Headers, Intake and Exhaust, and my dyno RWHP was ~350 after Mark Basch tweaked it a bit, but my torque was really disappointing - like ~238 or something. How did they get that torque? I saw it had NOS, but...

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

I dunno why the magazine quoted such torque numbers. When we dynoed it without NOS, it was running about 289.5ft/lbs torque.

Originally posted by David Allen:
What I'm wondering is how they got over 300 foot pounds of torque? My '00 has the 6psi CT SC, Headers, Intake and Exhaust, and my dyno RWHP was ~350 after Mark Basch tweaked it a bit, but my torque was really disappointing - like ~238 or something. How did they get that torque? I saw it had NOS, but...

Thanks!

My question is.... why isn't he in the club so we can ogle his NSX at the meetings?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 08 October 2001).]

My question is.... why isn't he in the club so we can ogle his NSX at the meetings?

Seriously!!! Did you read that he's a local (resident of Torrance)? He should join our CalCoastal region! And with three NSXs, Diablo SV, 355 F1, Viper...damn...he's got a lot to see.

My question is whether he is copying Alex or Alex is copying him...their cars seem VERY similar.
tongue.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 08 October 2001).]

Back