• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharger in the UK

Hi All

I am thinking of adding a supercharger to my NSX 1.

Does anybody do them in the UK or have advice on what is the best one to go for?

Dale
smile.gif

Hi
smile.gif

Thinking about the same, and talked to TDI (Torque Developments International) (Essex/UK). They have made some CTSC setups I think, and at least 1 custom turbo conversion.

I've seen 2 hours+ installation time on the forum. What would be the average time for a (professional) first time installation ??

Trond.

8 hours doesnt sound bad for an installation i suppose. I just installed a TRD supercharger on my brothers 4Runner. took me about 5 hours,taking my time. but then again i had a whole lot more room to work with. yoiu can really feel the difference. I really love that whining noise it makes.

Hey Dale

make sure you let me know how your foray into FI goes, I do love the look of the BBSC myself and if I read more good things about it than bad over the next 6 months maybe we can get Mark involved in an install party if he comes over for Spa this year, there's probably a few european NSXers up for this too.

Darren
(see you at Gaydon again?)

Back