• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swan Song Factory Video

There were only a few comments on this video but one astute person noted that Jack from Savage Geese was seen just before the 9 minute mark.

I would then assume they will be doing some sort of NSX retrospective including the Type S.

I am not sad as many folks are enjoying their cars and the Type S has been well received

The fact is Honda is not set up for high end products

I just hope they get their heads out of their asses and do something well in the eCar space before it's too late

There were only a few comments on this video but one astute person noted that Jack from Savage Geese was seen just before the 9 minute mark.

I would then assume they will be doing some sort of NSX retrospective including the Type S.
I noticed him too. I know there was a teaser of them in an NA1 on track that was released in December as a YT short.

I just hope they get their heads out of their asses and do something well in the eCar space before it's too late
I feel like the Japanese auto mfgs. have all really dragged their heels on EV. Not sure if it's due to Toyota's lead in focusing on something else?

They have a concept car with Sony, and a full size SUV planned with GM. I do remember them talking about an entire EV line they were releasing in China though.

I hope I get a chance to meet them at a cars and coffee or some event around here

They do great videos except for the ones where Mark is too depressed about the car and can't hide it

I feel like the Japanese auto mfgs. have all really dragged their heels on EV. Not sure if it's due to Toyota's lead in focusing on something else?

They have a concept car with Sony, and a full size SUV planned with GM. I do remember them talking about an entire EV line they were releasing in China though.

They can do press releases and presentations all day long
The product is what matters
The Sony thing named by a gomer looks like a watered down version of my Lucid (which is an amazing car but not priced for high volume sales)
Do we really believe that the GM partnership is a real solution?
The Hyundai/Kia folks are gobbling up the low end of the market
As I keep yapping, the BYD cars have game and once they get here and start grabbing sales, Honda/Toyota/Nissan eCars will have a hard time in the market

I hope I get a chance to meet them at a cars and coffee or some event around here

They do great videos except for the ones where Mark is too depressed about the car and can't hide it

I watched the CRX video yesterday. It was really good.

Yes, Mark was stoked about that SiR
Then Mark got a new Civic Type R
I just think that car is too big and I am so turned off by FWD only (in the last 2 decades)
I get that his relationship with Honda netted him one without an ADM but to me if you are picking between that and the GR Corolla (smaller and with AWD, though based on FWD) I would be in the Corolla

Yes, Mark was stoked about that SiR
Then Mark got a new Civic Type R
I just think that car is too big and I am so turned off by FWD only (in the last 2 decades)
I get that his relationship with Honda netted him one without an ADM but to me if you are picking between that and the GR Corolla (smaller and with AWD, though based on FWD) I would be in the Corolla

Wait till you see my CRX, a real restoration has finally started.

Wait till you see my CRX, a real restoration has finally started.
Very cool, we had an 84 CRX 1.5 5 speed when they first came out. A really fun car to chuck around (not much power and not enough brakes but still an excellent time behind the wheel).

The new CTR seems to be winning the hearts of a lot of journalists, especially over the AWD cars in the same category (in performance and live-ability). I've seen multiple outlets say they have staff that are CTR owners now, and not one very interested in the GR Corolla as a daily but love it from a "very cool, glad they did it" point of view.

Back