• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swapping radio buttons

Can we easily swap radio buttons?

I have a Bose radio sitting in my room that looks great but the lights sometimes don't work (my original). I got a replacement on prime that the lights worked, but the volume knob is pretty beat up. Do they just pull off? I tried but didn't want to try too hard in case it broke. Is there a clip that holds it on? Thanks prime!

Can we easily swap radio buttons?

I have a Bose radio sitting in my room that looks great but the lights sometimes don't work (my original). I got a replacement on prime that the lights worked, but the volume knob is pretty beat up. Do they just pull off? I tried but didn't want to try too hard in case it broke. Is there a clip that holds it on? Thanks prime!

If I remember correctly, then the buttons should come off with a little force.

Stephen

yeap... grab them hard and pull straight up... must be STRAIGHT up or you can brake one.... you can also use a thin screw driver protected with something both sides to not arm the radio and the button... and gently use it as lever to raise the button...

Back