• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swift RedBlack NSX-R style

here are some pictures of my Red Black NA NSX--R-style.....I do take this to the track.

Attachments

• redblack 5.jpg
    redblack 5.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 394
  • redblack 1.jpg
    redblack 1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 342
  • redblack 2.jpg
    redblack 2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 375
  • redblack 3.jpg
    redblack 3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 248
  • redblack 4.jpg
    redblack 4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 392
I still have the 2002 rear valance that needs to be added...

Attachments

• redblack 7.jpg
    redblack 7.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 283
  • redblack 6.jpg
    redblack 6.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 107
  • redblack 8.jpg
    redblack 8.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 161
what do you guys think....I want to paint the wheels lip RED.

Attachments

• redblack 9.jpg
    redblack 9.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 114
  • redblack 10.jpg
    redblack 10.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 81
  • redblack 11.jpg
    redblack 11.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 121
Awesome, just awesome.
One of the nicest reproductions.
My 1 suggestion would be to paint the hood the same beautiful red color as your car.

Pure sex.

Cheers,

GeNSX - Max

Car looks awesome Lito- one of my favorites on the board!

I would second painting the hood- and since it isn't my money- big brakes would fill up those wheel windows really nicely!

Red wheel lips sound cool. I would be interested to see what it would look like.

Photoshop anyone?

Philip

thanks guys for the input. I will look into the red paint the hood....and how about his...

paint hood red, but leave the lip for the vent CF/or balck? it would have a arrow black lining swoosh look.

And for big brakes, yes, I will have to transfer my Big Red Brembo 4 pot GT Brakes from my black NSX to this..also better for track anyways.

here is the Status Carbon Fiber Kevlar racing seats. the Steering wheel is from NRG but same style as the Type R with Honda badge. I used brushes aluminum for accent

Attachments

• redblack 12.jpg
    redblack 12.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 297
beautiful! one question, how does the scoop look from inside the car? does it get in the way at all? can you see it?

Nice Lito.

What model Status seats are they? Are they wider/skinnier/the same width as the OEM seats? How's the seating position, can you move for/aft?

Thanks

Veleno said:
Nice Lito.

What model Status seats are they? Are they wider/skinnier/the same width as the OEM seats? How's the seating position, can you move for/aft?

Thanks

thanks

they are Laguna, it is just perfect for me, I have a 32 inch waist, Med build. you sit sink down low. Its made that way for track use, for lower center gravaty, it can be adjusted and tilted. its on Taitec rails.

You can get wider seats

the OEM seats are wider about 1-1 1/2 inch and the butt pads lets you sit about two-three inches higher.

How much does the Status Laguna seat weigh? Is it only available in Kevlar?

kilika89 said:
How much does the Status Laguna seat weigh? Is it only available in Kevlar?

I didn't get a chance to wieght it before install, but you can go on line to Status, it will tell you.

from me holding it, it is a lot lighter from OEM. but with the rails, it does add back.

still should be lighter..

I would only recomend if you track it for the sittind down low and fitting to keep you from moving around on the track.

if you want if for show, yes, you can do this..or you can just get your OEM seats swap leather covers with the RED and Black they do group buys. more comfortable and easier to get in and out.

Back