• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swift Sport Mach Springs, Custom Coilover Springs, Assist & Helper Springs

Swift is one of our most recommended brands. They have been manufacturing springs in Japan for quite some time in the motorsports world.

For more background information on Swift, please visit their site. They also have videos demonstrating the effectiveness of their design:

http://www.swiftsprings.comhttp://www.swiftsprings.com

sportsprings.jpg

Swift Sport Mach Springs
$290 shipped

Spring Rate
Front:

2.6-3.9 kg/mm
Rear:
2.8-4.6 kg/mm

Lowering Distance
Front:

-20mm (-.8in)
Rear:
-15mm (-.6in)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

metric_coilover_springs.jpg

Swift Custom Fitted Coilover Springs
$350 Shipped for a set of front and rear.
$178 Shipped for a pair.

If you have coilovers, you may be interested in changing the spring rate for the track or daily use. Swift offers custom fitted springs for virtually any coilover. You can select spring rates from range 3kg/mm to 20kg/mm. Evasive Motorsports uses swift springs on all almost all coilovers on our project vehicles at the race track. We go to the track quite a bit, so feel free to give us a call if you have any questions regarding setups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swift_assist.jpg

Swift Assist and Helper Springs
- Please inquire for pricing.

Please pm, e-mail, or call if you would like to order.

Thanks!
Tony :smile:

Last edited:
The NSX-R spring rate is much stiffer at ront: 8.0 kg/mm, rear 5.7 kg/mm. The sport mach springs are slightly stiffer than the standard NSX spring rate. If you wanted to get stiffer, I'd suggest getting a full coilover system like a Tein Flex.

Do you have any photos of a 91-01 NSX wearing Swift Springs? I'd like to get an idea of the amount of drop....I'm looking for something conservative since I went to a 17/17 setup on my '94 and it appears to be riding higher.

Here you are...

4608518345_d4fa786a35_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back