• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

swissol car wax

anyone ever had any experience using swissol car wax? Reading through other exotic car forums like ferrariChat, this seems like the wax of choice.

I think Swizöl is called Zymöl in the States. I use the Swizöl thing but might change to Zaino as I don't have the time to detail it so often. You really need TIME with Swizöl.
Cleaning and Concours wax took me 2 days. Waxing alone 5 hours of hard work. But I don't think there's anything deeper than Swizöl. But at a very high price.

Swissol is a comptetitor to Zymol. They are most definately not the same company.

I've used Swissol Saphir and it is outstanding. Their Cleaner Fluid works like a champ and really makes a difference in the application process. I didn't find wax application to be any longer or more difficult than a typical carnauba wax.

$629.00!!! My wife would kill me if she found out I spent that money for a wax package. I don't even like to wash her car.

https://www.swissol.com/E/US/Produkte_Lack3.htm

Never mind $629 - how about the "Divine" for $1980!

It's described as a "personal wax" - doubles for the bikini treatment too? <!--StartFragment -->
bgrroll.gif

The Divine is a waste of money on the NSX as it is designed for very old paintings of oldtimers where you don't know what the painting consists of as Mr. Ammacher, head of Swizzöl, told me. I bought the Mystery wax which is pure white Carnauba which really makes a red car looking so deep and glanzing I've never seen before. You really need patience and TIME. You must be a perfectionist to use it. I need two complete days to clean, prepare and wax the car. If you don't drive in the rain you'll only need to do the complete procedure once a year. Every three months 5 hours will be needed to wax it again.
The wax is very expensive but lasts you for years because you only need to apply very, very little of it. The smell is really exotic, very good tasting. :)
Killed by wife due to wax purchase? :D I don't know how much all the make-up costs during 3 or 5 years a woman needs everyday but I'll guess it exceeds the wax by far. :D As I love my car even more than I do love women there's no trade-off anyway. :tonque:

Back