• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Switching tail lights vs. brake lights

mfh

Registered Member
Has anyone reversed the tail lights and brake lights?

I think the NSX would look much better from the rear at night if the outside triangular lights were on all the time w/ the headlights and the two rectangular lights toward the center were the brake lights.

Maybe this configuration is against DOT rules?

I think the NSX would look much better from the rear at night if the outside triangular lights were on all the time w/ the headlights and the two rectangular lights toward the center were the brake lights.

It would be cool if the triangle guys were dim along with the center lights. With just the corners from far away it may look like a space ship and people will be scared.

Yea I thought about doing that as well... not sure how hard it would be to put a bulb in the 'fangs' of the tail lights ? it would be cool as hell tho

Back