• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Syntec Top Car Challenge

Posted on Owner Discussion:

Source Interlink, the parent company to Import Tuner, Super Street, Honda Tuning, Modified, Euro Tuner, Low Rider and 5.0 Mustang, is hosting an intra-magazine shootout. This is the replacement to the Ultimate Street Car Challenge of the now defunct Sport Compact Car magazine. Each magazine will pick a representative car from their reader base. Anyone interested in representing Honda Tuning with a highly modified NSX?

Link is: www.syntectopcarchallenge.com

Regards,

Danny

where can I vote for you to do it? :smile: Can you even compete anymore in the challenge since you did the USCC?

Thanks for the thought Brian. I can compete but it will have to be with a different car.

Regards,

Danny

Thanks for the thought Brian. I can compete but it will have to be with a different car.

Regards,

Danny

That's too bad. I was hoping you could continue to defend the title for us.

You're the only street legal HIGHLY track modified and EXTREME HP nsx that I know. I don't know of anyone else who'd fit the 3.

Regards,

Danny

Well then what are you waiting for Danny? GET BUILDING THAT OTHER CAR! :)

Then we would have something to talk about again as we toss ideas back and forth. Now that my lotus is done getting built I need something to put my brain power towards!

J. R.

Well then what are you waiting for Danny? GET BUILDING THAT OTHER CAR! :)

Then we would have something to talk about again as we toss ideas back and forth. Now that my lotus is done getting built I need something to put my brain power towards!

J. R.

J.R.!

How the heck are you doing?! Nice to hear from you again and welcome back to Prime. Prepping the car for a Time Attack event. Hopefully we will make the events at the end of this month at Willow Springs.

Regards,

Danny

Back