• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SYTFU 5th Annual Summer BBQ (May 22nd)

SYTFU 5th Annual Summer BBQ (May 22nd) - UPDATED!!

* * *SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE EVERYONE. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION HAS CHANGED..* * *

Flyer_2010copy.jpg

SYTFU 5 Year Anniversary BBQ!

May 22nd, 2010
Starting @ 12:00 PM
Location: HAS CHANGED TO THE SAN LEANDRO MARINA. Drive down MARINA BLVD towards MONARCH BAY DR. We'l be at the parking lot on the right..

It's that time of year again to get together and enjoy good food, cold drinks, fast cars, loud music, and of course cute girls!

Come help us celebrate our 5 year Anniversary with free food and drinks.
Celebrate with us and members of too many crews and enthusiast forums to list.
Keep posted for more details about the day's events.

Bring your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, grandma!
Please be respectful of the the event venue and area.
As always, no burnouts, revving, racing, or drama.

Last year's event!
YouTube - sytfu Alameda Meet 2009

Last edited:
That weekend is also the ALMS weekend, so I'm not sure how many NSX can attend. But I heard last year was a great turn out.

That weekend is also the ALMS weekend, so I'm not sure how many NSX can attend. But I heard last year was a great turn out.

Yep.....I will be at the ALMS but this looks like a good meet and I wish I could make it.

hopefully some of you guys can make it out. you guys were awesome last year! :biggrin:

just to clarify that the bbq will not be the same as last year's event. There will be no hanger, inside spots, vendors,...etc. it's just going to be a large bbq meet for everyone to come and chill. although there will be free food, music, and models. hope to see you guys there! :cool:

Back