• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SYTFU | Charity Event 2012

█ SYTFU BBQ & Car Meet 2012 █ (Updated)

*********** UPDATE as of July 2nd, 2012 ***********

Since we had to cancel our Children's Hospital of Oakland Charity Event, as our sincere apology for letting everyone down, we've decided to replace the charity event with a BBQ & Car Meet to treat all of our loyal supporters and friends to a fun-filled day of BBQing and hanging out. We'll be providing FREE FOOD and DRINKS throughout the day. There will also be a gang of cars out there parking lot pimpin, so slide on by, say hi, eat, check out the cars, hang out and enjoy the weather.

Details as follows:

Where: Martin Luther King Jr Shoreline Regional Park
When: SATURDAY JULY 7th, 2012 @ 11:00am - 6:00pm
What: SYTFU BBQ & Car Meet 2012 (Food, Cars, Women, and Fun Times)
Who: ALL of our Loyal Supporters, FRIENDS and new acquaintances

WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!

DIRECTIONS:

From SAN JOSE / SOUTH BAY:

- Take I-880 N toward Oakland
- Take exit 36 toward Hegenberger Rd/Coliseum
- Turn left onto Edes Ave
- Take the 1st left onto Hegenberger Rd
- Turn right onto Doolittle Dr.
- Turn right onto Swan Way
- Turn left at the first drive way and drive all the way down to the last parking lot

From SAN FRANCISCO / EAST BAY:

- Take I-880 South
- Take exit 36 for Hegenberger Rd toward Coliseum Oakland Airport
- Turn right onto Hegenberger Rd
- Turn right onto Doolittle Dr
- Turn right onto Swan Way
- Turn left at the first drive way and drive all the way down to the last parking lot

Picture of the area where we'll be at:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/RI_ck/MLKShorelineRegionalParkMarshLanding.jpg

Enlarged picture of the area we'll be occupying:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/RI_ck/MLKShorelineRegionalParkEnlarged.jpg

***DISREGARD INFO BELOW***

EVENT CANCELLED

We regret to inform you all that the SYTFU | Charity Event 2012 will be cancelled due to unfortunate circumstances. We apologize for the short notice as we just got news from the naval base’s property management. The management group along with the fire marshal stated that they’ve discovered certain issues with the hanger that would make it unsafe for use. At this point, there is no way that we find another suitable venue to continue with the event.

We apologize to everyone who had set aside their busy schedule to ensure that they would be able to attend our event and to support our cause. We hope to be able to host another charity event at a different location in the near future. In the meantime, we will be planning a BBQ / Meet with free food and drinks to make it up to everyone we’ve disappointed.

We hope you all forgive us as we were also looking forward to a fun filled event.

303560_10151181165134517_520894516_13615723_998164012_n.jpg

Charity Car Show for Children’s Hospital Oakland

It’s that time of the year again!
Come celebrate as SYTFU puts on a charity car show for Children’s Hospital on July 7, 2012.
There will be DJ’s, Games, Prizes, Awards, as well as a food event hosted by FOOD SOCIAL.
Admission is free and all are welcome to come join us for great food and check out some nice cars.
There is also a skate park located nearby so bring your skateboards if you got them!

So save the date now and get ready to have fun! As usual we ask that everyone be on their best behavior so no burnouts, drifting, etc.

Spots will be limited. To show your car we will have roll ins on the day of the event starting at 9am @ $25 donation per vehicle until spots are filled.

Vendors & car groups of 10 or more please contact [email protected] for further information to reserve a designated spot.

Time:

• July 7. 2012 (Saturday)
  • 11am-6pm

Alameda Naval Base
2501 Monarch St ( Hanger 22 )
Alameda CA 94501

Checkout our facebook event page

Last edited:
i made it out there, but heard the cops were giving out bs tickets so i bounced... maybe next time

Back