• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

T4 Turbo for under $9,000

What sort of prices should I expect (or be happy to) pay for a T4 turbo set up? I know there are a million variables, but a ballpark figure would be a great baseline.

My 91 NSX is in the shop now (Yanking a DRY NOS system in favor of a safer wet system)-
and it is tempting to just leave it there for a Turbo set up.

This shop has done some impressive Turbo kits (on a Hummer for example)... I am pretty confident in their work. They have done s/c on 2 NSX's already (Not a big deal for many of you West Coast guys but to find a NSX (or exotic car) tuner on the east coast is a challenege)

By the way - I know I listed my car in the "for sale" forum. I may end up keeping it after all - I am still undecided.

91 Blk/blk nsx

As you said, there are a million variables, but that kind of money for a single should include an intercooler, new injectors (not auxiliary ones) and a sophisticated fuel management system at a minimum. Plus of course the appropriate basics like boost control and possibly an oil cooler.

Back