• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tail of the dragon 4/13-4/15

Hey Ben,
How are you dude? There will be another time to get back into an NSX. She looked good with those rims too.

Hopefully I'll get my chit together soon. LoL. Being w/o a sportscar sucks. At least I still have my Ninja.

Where was Deb, she always seems to show up in these threads?

Looked fun. I'm in for Dragon Run 2016.

No way I can wait that long.

:tongue:

Check it out, somebody made the Killboy "Highlights":

img_2215.jpg

.....aaaand you guys are awesome:

img_7631.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. Usually I would be there for the S2000 event with my NSX, but not this year.

Although I'm not an NSX owner (yet), I really enjoy seeing you guys there at our S2000 WTD/DBR events. NSX's to me are like a expensive big brother to the S2000, and no matter how many I've seen, I still stop, smile, and stare. BTW Our DragonBall Run dates have been posted for the fall run if anyone is interested (Sept 21-23, 2012).

...NSX's to me are like a expensive big brother to the S2000...

Well said. NSXs and S2000s are like two peas in a pod. Would love to own one someday.

Our DragonBall Run dates have been posted for the fall run if anyone is interested (Sept 21-23, 2012).

Thanks for the dates. I have placed them on my calendar and look forward to seeing all the S2000s out there again. Too bad we have to wait 5 months till September!! :biggrin:

Back