• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Taitec GT Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhaust has been SOLD!

This was on the car when I bought it about 4 years ago. I was told it was a Taitec GT. I assume it's atleast 5 years old. I put approx 8k miles on it. It's not very loud around town, but at WOT it's pretty loud, and it sounds excellent. I wanted a deeper sound in the lower RPMs, so I replaced it with an ARK DT-X (I still like the Taitec better at WOT). It has a bracket or something rattling around inside the muffler, but it doesn't seem to have affected the performance/sound. I only found this out after taking it off the car and tilting it. Otherwise it's in great shape - no dings or dents on the tips.

Located in the SF Bay Area. Local buyers get preference - I'll ship it if I have to. Fit's 91-96 I believe.

$250 + shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3799_sm.jpg
    IMG_3799_sm.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_2688_sm.jpg
    IMG_2688_sm.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2694_sm.jpg
    IMG_2694_sm.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: