• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec JGTC Parallel Exhaust - Sounds Ricey?

Does anyone else feel that this exhaust sounds ricey? Ever since I put it on, I feel like it has a really deep, almost farty noise to it compared to the GTLW or the GT-One, etc.

Would this be affected extensively by test pipes?

Does anyone else feel that this exhaust sounds ricey? Ever since I put it on, I feel like it has a really deep, almost farty noise to it compared to the GTLW or the GT-One, etc.

First, I have to laugh at your description ("farty" noise): .... :tongue: ...

Was the exhaust new? How many miles have you driven with it ?

I know, my Tubi took about 500 miles to really find the right type of 'growl '...

Truly, I have heard both pro + cons to the JGTC... , but if it were up to me, I'd go for the GTLW * .... JMO. :wink:
Either way, Enjoy it*!!!

In reference to the: test pipes ?
--- I dunno, but sure someone here can give you the answer*

My friend had the JGTC exhaust with test pipes...man that was loud!

Well I have heard the GTLW with cats., and with TP's. It sounds much nicer with cats. Sometimes TP's can ruin a good exhaust note. Just my .02.

Back