• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec Rear QTR Panel Owners-Question for you

My car came w/ the Taitec rear qtr panels so don't know the answer to this question. Do the quarter panels use the OEM side vent or did it include its own vent. A few years ago, I tried to install Dali CF side vents but they didn't fit. I don't know if it was a fitment issue due to the Dali piece or the vent is different on the qtr panel or even if the previous owner had it modified. I am considering the Downforce Type R CF vents but they will only fit if it's the same as the OEM vent.

Thanks!!

Jeff

Your OEM panel should fit just fine with the Taitec rear quarters. I have the same rear quarters, but mine did fit the Dali CF vents.

So I'll probably check first to see if your taitec has been modified. The Dali CF vent is a direct replacement of the OEM piece.

Your OEM panel should fit just fine with the Taitec rear quarters. I have the same rear quarters, but mine did fit the Dali CF vents.

So I'll probably check first to see if your taitec has been modified. The Dali CF vent is a direct replacement of the OEM piece.

Thanks for the reply!! I found a buddy w/ an extra oem vent to check the fitment. Thanks.

Jeff

Back