• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa area caravan for Dec 5th Orlando Luncheon

UPDATE!!!Tampa area caravan for Dec 5th Orlando Luncheon

As my car is STILL not ready to go I WILL NOT be participating in the caravan on the way up to Orlando for the Holiday Luncheon. Heather and I will be attending the luncheon but will be in Orlando for the entire weekend. However, anyone interested in travelling up together should still coordinate either at the JCPenney's parking lot at Westshore Mall in Tampa or off of I-4 as discussed later in this thread. Heather and I look forward to seeing you at the luncheon. Travel safely to:

Grand Cypress Golf Resort
One Jacaranda Drive
Orlando, FL 32826

You may reach me at 727-644-5780 if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Hey Scott - why don't you meet up at my place on the way - 2 miles off I-4 at exit 14 McIntosh Rd. We will be ready to roll with you. Figure 9:45 for my place.
We had 3 for the "hurricane lunch" last time - it would be great to have more!
Private me for details.

Hey Scott-
I met you and your wife at NSXPO at our booth. Mike introduced us.

I will join you at the mall. Last luncheon I met Tom Bolen and Joe Glicksman at Tom's house. It's close off I-4. Maybe we can catch up with them on our way out.

Let me and/or Tom know.

Todd

Hey Scott-
I met you and your wife at NSXPO at our booth. Mike introduced us.

I will join you at the mall. Last luncheon I met Tom Bolen and Joe Glicksman at Tom's house. It's close off I-4. Maybe we can catch up with them on our way out.

Let me and/or Tom know.

Todd

Hey Scott
Is there going to be a meet at the mall on Sunday morning?
Do you have anyone else confirmed meeting there?

Let me know so I can confirm times with Tom Bolen on the caravan.

Todd

Todd,
I have not received any firm replies to meet at the mall as of yet. My wife and I will be heading up on Saturday as my car is STILL not ready. Argh! I suggest looking on this thread to see if anyone else will be heading to the Westshore parking lot. You may want to go ahead and touch base with Tom Bolen to see about meeting up with him off of I-4. I look forward to seeing you this Sunday.

Back