• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Targa Engine Cover/Clamshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Engine Cover/Targa Clamshell off my 95 NSX (newly acquired) that appears to be sun damaged. It is not soft/carpet-ish like most, it's hard and a lot of the "fuzz" I guess you could say it has come off? Either way, it's functional, just not as pretty as a new one, hence the cheap price :).

UPDATE: Asking for the cost of shipping +10% for my time +3% paypal fee. See details below.

Cam

Last edited:
UPDATE: Since I bumped this thread I've had an overwhelming response (12+ PMs from people all over Canada/US etc). I'm too busy to give everyone individual shipping quotes. Here are the details so that potential buyers can look up costs themselves.

FYI Greyound will not ship a box this size from Canada to the US via ground. I phoned them to inquire.

Box Size: 57" L X 12" W X 34" H
Box Weight: 44 lbs

All of the options I have looked up have been quite expensive. For that reason, I'm willing to ship this targa cover at the cost of shipping +10% for my time and + 3% for paypal fees. So for example, if shipping is $200, total cost to the buyer would be $226.

Some couriers that I can work with locally are Canada Post, UPS and Fedex. Please visit their sites for online quotes. If you guys have any other suggestions I'm open to hear them. Naturally, Canadian buyers will have much better shipping costs.

Thanks guys :)

Cam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back