• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TCS switch...please help. :(

Hello all, my TCS off switch on my '92 has quit working on me! When I press the button, the little light that shows up on the dash does not light up and the little light on the switch does not turn on either. I know that just a few months ago, it worked fine. Is there a fuse or something that could have blown? I can't imagine that a switch that I seldom ever use (or have ever used for that matter other than to test) would go bad.

Any help would be appreciated as I need to turn off the TCS to do the DEQ emissions testing!!! (hopefully this won't be a spend fix...:(

I thought mine broke also, but I realized that if I pushed the button with a lot of pressure it would work. So it may be your switch.

I had the same problem and it turned out to be the cable that connects under the TCS switch was loose. Reseated the cable TCS switch has worked fine for 2 years now...Lyle

Back