• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37's Finally installed- Formula Silver

With your stoptechs in the front, I doubt you'll be able to fit 215's. If you are on OEM brakes in the rear, you'll have no issues and won't have to use spacers and can certainly go with larger tires.

running 215's right now with the stoptechs up front...no issues and the car is slammed

running 215's right now with the stoptechs up front...no issues and the car is slammed

Listen to Synth, both of us have been down this road.

I bought a stock set of wheels which will be my "performance" wheel/tire setup so am now looking to buy something purely cosmetic.

I am looking at the Gram light 57D but want an aggressive look.

Basically the offsets you chose in accordance with the spacers is intended for BBK clearance correct? I wont ever be doing a BBK so am not concerned with the clearance. However based on your final stance I could potentially get a 9.5" rear with +22 and 8" front with +33.

Would have a very aggressive stance that Im after and based on your replies shouldnt rub. Obviously since 7.5" isnt available I had to up to 8" so may have to stretch a bit of tire I would assume.

Sorry for the thread jack questions, car looks amazing, and the wheel stance is what I want to achieve.

However based on your final stance I could potentially get a 9.5" rear with +22 and 8" front with +33.

You can definitely do 9.5 +22 in the rear but you need to be really LOW to induce negative camber. 255 (slight stretch) is also recommended. I'm going to try a 15mm spacfer in the rear instead of 10 and see if that works. I think I have the room for it, which will then put my rears at +19. 8" front with +33 is also doable, but same rules apply.

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the info. Yeah the vehicle is low. I have about -3.7* of camber in the rear, which with my 10's right now look like they could come out an inch before even coming near the fender lol.

With that said almost thinkin a 265 like Im running now could still work. I need to figure out the offset of these wheels and punch my numbers into the offset calculator to figure out the before and after stance. They came with the car and previous owner isnt sure, hopefully stamped on the inside of the hub since they are iforged.

Damn HRE wannabes lol. Great, guess when I dismount the tires I will have to do my own measurements and ruin their policy. Ima post the shit out of those offsets haha.

Simply AMAZING!!!! One of my favorites on NSXPrime...

Car looks awesome.... I got my TEs a while ago but just haven't ordered the spacers, tires, and lugs yet. I've been scared to put them on in fear of rubbing LOL

Quick update, After driving with my current setup for a few weeks I definitely felt I should try my 15mm spacer. So, I replaced the 10 for a 15. NO rubbing at all.

Sizes: 18x7.5 (offset: +30) and 19.9.5 (offset: +34)
Tires: Toyo TR1 205/35/18, and 255/30/19
Spacers: Front: 5mm spacer, Rear: 15mm spacer
Adjusted offsets: With spacers, It's +25 in the front and +19 in the rear.

This guy makes my pics look like they've been taken from a disposable camera.

4871498694_b3413c538c_b.jpg

4870785143_50c380bc59_b.jpg

its so beautiful... i feel like that guy did that saw the double rainbow on youtube...

(and no i'm not high :tongue: )

Synth,

Your car keeps getting hotter and hotter! I love these wheels!

Back