• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tebbnsxr

Tebbnsxr

Although it wasnt a large loss thankfully Its still said to see that it happens on such a great website like prime. Im used to this though with dealing with them over at dsmtuners.com were its an everyday occurence thats why i sold the POS and started dealing with your great people right! :biggrin:

I was purchasing an owners manual for 35 bucks and never recieved my book, after many delayed emails with the common responce " ive been busy" and "sorry ive misplaced it" Now i know i havent been perfect with dealing with people in the past because we all have lifes and some of which like mine are very busy but you have to make priorities and this person obviously didn't.:mad:

Hello, he is right. I just PM'ed buyer today. The book was suppossed to be shipped to buyer weeks ago by my secretary however, I just found it today under a large stack of papers. I told buyer that I would send it out and get him a USPS tracking number today. I also tried to contact seller through Prime PM several weeks ago to see if he had recieved the manual but his PM account said he could not recieve messages due to his account being full. I sure did not try to scam seller over $35.00 and I hope that he and Prime will accept my apologies and I will make this situation right!!!

Thanks...

Buyer should have recieved NSX manual by now but NO response here or via PM....

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
Back