• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tech Day at First Class Automotive in Orlando April 23

Hey all, we are planning a Tech day here at First Class Automotive on April 23. We are looking to start about 11a. Lunch at Smokey Bones, 1 block from the shop till 12:30p. Come back and,

1. "Some" Free Demos with Bg Products. Additives for eng oil, coolant, tranny, brake fluid

2. Nabil, give info on Trannies, the Final drive and Snap ring.

3. Invisible Car Bra Installer here to answer questions, give estimates and if both guys can make it, show the work he did on a '98 and '02 Nsx.

Let me know if this is a good date for everyone. We will go with a date that is best for the most people to attend. Thanks.

Oster

Last edited:
IF this turnout is ANYTHING near what we had at Mike & Ann's, we better make reservations for Smokey Bones in advance.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike I think I may have left a small white\green cooler there.:confused:

:biggrin: Off to a good start. Hopefully more than Joe G. can make it from Tampa. I come over and support you guys :wink: I couldnt make it to Tampa the other Saturday. I did hear you guys had a good time and DRIVE :biggrin:
I would like to do drives over here also, but the way things have been going so far, the guys in Tampa are doing drives and lunch, guys in Melbourne Bbq and relax, and we have been doing Tech Days. Well I guess that kinda spreads everything out so everybody can do something different and go other places.
Hope to hear from more :biggrin:

Just realized this is on a Sunday. I can't make it.
Think the only time I will be able to come down for any NSX related happenings will be NSXPO.:frown:

Distance Runner said:
You never make it to any of these events. Maybe we will meet at NSXPO.

Because these type things only happen on Sundays. I go to church on Sunday and by the time that is over it is already to late in the day to drive down.
We will meet at XPO though.:smile:

Guys, trust me it stinks for me when you all have meets and car shows on Saturdays. Thats when I go to church. I miss out on more stuff than Maurice does. I didnt know that when you went to church Maurice. The first time I heard about that was on the Bbq in Melbourne thread. I thought you were always just busy the previous times because you were here on one Sunday we had Tech day. That was awhile ago though. Anycase hope to see you again at Expo :wink: :biggrin:

I'm in, looking forward to meeting some other NSX'ers in the area:smile:

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Guys, trust me it stinks for me when you all have meets and car shows on Saturdays. Thats when I go to church. I miss out on more stuff than Maurice does. I didnt know that when you went to church Maurice. The first time I heard about that was on the Bbq in Melbourne thread. I thought you were always just busy the previous times because you were here on one Sunday we had Tech day. That was awhile ago though. Anycase hope to see you again at Expo :wink: :biggrin:

You'll see me again at NSXPO. I'm sure some of the guys in the area don't even believe that I even exist.:wink:

I will be there:smile:

Brian,

Glad to see you can make it. I was going to call you and make sure you knew about Tech Day. I didnt even realize you were ExoticMD until I looked at your profile and saw Dreammotorsports.
I stopped by 'POPS' place and he said he should be able to make it also. :biggrin:

Oster

Whats up Oster?

About time Pop comes out and does something with his car. He needs to dust that thing off:biggrin:

If you guys know of anyone not on Prime let them know about the event. :biggrin:

Oster

Hello to all, I will try to make it if back can hold out without another sugery. Oster is there a good hotel in your area? I know I cannot drive both ways in one day. I really love these events and another BBQ would really make my pre nsxpo complete. Bob veronsx

Bob,

Let me chk on a few hotels, and I'll get back to you by Monday the 27th. We have a few customers that work at some nice hotels.

Oster

Back